Summer 2021 COVID-19 Updates
Updated November 12, 2020
Looking Forward to Summer 2021!
We are so excited to get back to camp this summer! We missed our camp community in 2020, and we know how important camp is, and will be, to our campers and our families in 2021.
We are planning our systems and protocols with the presumption that COVID-19 will still be a significant issue. Given the current guidance and experience of the American Camp Association, State of Maine Department of Health and Human Services and Centers for Disease Control, we believe we can run camp safely. Of course, like everyone else, we learned this year that things can change, and we will keep our families and community members updated as we continue to plan. Registration will open in early December 2020.
What will camp be like in 2021?
We learn more everyday about COVID-19 and how to run youth programming in a safe and fun way. Of course, no one knows exactly what camp will look like, but based on the experiences of camps that ran in 2020, and current youth programming, we are building a program plan for 2021.
- We will (as always) make the physical and emotional health of our campers and staff our highest priority.
- We will (as always) utilize every opportunity to be outside experiencing the singular experience of being in Maine in the summer.
- We will provide a community of caring and support for our campers and staff when they return to us after experiencing a year unlike any other.
- We will meticulously follow all recommended COVID-19 protocols provided by the State of Maine, Centers for Disease Control and American Camp Association.
- We will (as always) have fun, be silly, try new things and connect with our friends!
This page will be updated as we optimize our guidelines and plans to make Summer 2021 the best it can be!
Camp registration is open! Please check our dates/rates page for registration and to apply. Please feel free to be in touch with our director, Emily at email@example.com or 207-805-4155 with any questions.